New rug

 I've gone through two large area rugs for under the kitchen table in the last 3 years. Neither are destroyed,  I'm just sick of the dogs ruining one corner of them as they come in from outside.  No matter how much I wash the rugs or their feet, there is always one nasty corner!   So my latest solution is a new sisal oval rug that is much smaller.   Crossing my fingers that this one lasts.


So far, I like the look of it!


I also moved this old buffet into the kitchen, I'm using it to store my table linens.  Still figuring out how I want to style the top of it.

Next purchase(or build) will be a new table.

Tiff





Comments

  1. I like the rug! We had one like it in the living room for a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rug looks good. Hopefully it will last. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts