Christmas 2020 Recap

2020 has come and gone, it had its bad, that's for sure, but it also had a lot of good.  I've decided to distance myself from popular social media and go back to one of my first online formats, my blog. This will mainly be to document and keep my own family memories, but I hope if you stumble over here, you will find a calm sweet haven to share in bits of my life.

I'm going to start back up with a Christmas 2020 recap... I'm going to stick with my old ways of blogging and caption each picture...I'm aware that is not the new style, but I tend to stray from the norm :)  

(I uploaded the photos out of order, haven't blogged in forever!, and yes, I tend to over explain myself often, hopefully the rustiness wears off soon the more I blog)
Our traditional stairway pic on Christmas morning.
 
                                                Becca's 23rd birthday(Christmas Day night)

Gavin built Mason a saddle rack for his new saddle

Table all set for Christmas morning breakfast

A little Kroger decor brought home to decorate the guest room

The tree :)




Thanksgiving picture of all my kids plus 2 significant others

Front foyer

Mason's Hallmark collection

Kitchen looking into the guest room

Kitchen shelf






Guest room... Disney theme

Guest room

Ruby, taking a nap under the tree.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, even if it was a bit different than normal. And I wish you all a great 2021.... think Happy thoughts and kindness when ever you can.

Tiff



Comments

  1. What beautiful pics of your family Christmas! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I'm trying to get back into blogging and reading blogs again... FB is just too much drama for me. Do you have any blogs that you still follow, I don't know who is left anymore?

      Delete
  2. I have loved watching your family grow up, it was so good to see you all together again for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts