Ghost

 On August 15th of 2020 we got our first ever horse. His name is Ghost and he is a 10 year old Friesian/Saddlebred gelding.   He isn't paid off yet, but I'm hoping to pay him off by the end of March.

Here he is just off the trailer arriving at the barn on August 15th.


His mane was one of our first hair goals :)  To grow it out and get it thicker.

I kept it in braids for the first few months to train it to all stay on one side.  It worked surprisingly fast and it now stays nicely over.

He enjoys his days in the fields with his friends and has his own stall at night.

Here he is after my lesson today on January 11th, 2021... you can see how is mane has thickened and grown.


He is a sweet boy who has a lot of spunk.  I'm still a beginner rider, so he tests me, but I'm learning his language.  I have yet to canter on him, but I will get there one day.


Tiff




Comments

  1. What a beautiful name for a beautiful horse! Look forward to hearing more adventures about him. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts