A Little Bit of Christmas around the House....


I decided to take some pictures of the house while it was relatively clean this morning. While doing so I discovered that my phone has an auto light on the camera, you learn something new every day!. Anyway, so I used it for some pics since the sun was still coming up and not quite bright enough yet. I haven't used a real camera in years, so all the pics are from my phone and inorder for me to get back into blogging, I'm opting out of taking the time to edit photos like I used to...so no cropping or enhancing, what you see is what you get!! LOL!

So on with my little Christmas tour, it's very simple so far, since most of my Christmas decor didn't make the cut for this house, and also keep in mind that I'm still unpacking and decorating(we have been in here less than a month).

The downstairs is one big open floor plan as far as the family room and kitchen go,  but off it is the library at the front of the house and a sunroom(which we are using as a bedroom) and craftroom off the kitchen. I've only decorated the main rooms and front entry so far.




















Tiff

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts